Sunday, September 11, 2016

2013 Christmas Cards

The last cards from 2013 are all Christmas cards.  Some are quilled & others are heat embossed. 

This one is a Jane Jenkins pattern, and is one of my favorites designs.  The embossing really adds to it.  I did a similar one back in 2010.



This one is another popular card I make, that is my own design adapted from an embroidered towel.  It simply consists of spirals and scrolls.


This one as well is quilled spirals and marquise shapes.  I designed this from a store bought Christmas card as inspiration.



I may have posted one similar to this as well, paper pierced using and Ornare pattern, embellished with peel offs, with a quilled poinsettia, and fringed spirals. 


This is absolutely one of my favorites!  My design for this quilled ornament on the card comes from the embossing folder I used.  Jane Jenkins` gold gilded papers are perfectly elegant for the quilling on this card, which is a huge favorite at my craft sales in the past.


These next 2 are both quilled snowflake cards.  The one with red card is embellished with Stickles glitter, and the other one is Jane Jenkins white holographic edged strips, which are my favorite! 


 The next 2 are my die cut tree with scrolls and quilled holly, with a merry Christmas embossed background, and another poinsettia card with gold gilded red and green strips, from Jane Jenkins` papers on gold pearl card and the same embossing folder as the tree card.



Last for quilled is Mother Mary and baby Jesus, again designed by Jane Jenkins.  It is another popular one.  I think I may have shown this one before, but in this one I used bright white gilded papers for the halos and star, and the background is embossed.


And finally these last five cards are all embossed and heat embossed stamps, and die cut.  These are some of my favorite Christmas stamps, because of the filigree designs that they have.

    


             
 









No comments: